We look forward to hearing from you!
The Comprehensive Orthodontics Seminar is designed to teach essential skills and techniques to dentists with no prior orthodontic experience, enabling participants to successfully guide cases from start to finish.
The Comprehensive Orthodontics Seminar covers:
- Taking orthodontic (diagnostic) records
- Introduction to cephalometrics
- Bicuspids and extractions: which and when
- Appliance placement
- Management of Impacted teeth
- Crossbite correction/TMJ
- Mechanics and Extraction Space Closure
- Vertical considerations and reduction of Gingival Display
At the end of this two year course you will be prepared and fully confident to manage orthodontic cases.